Click on the images below to navigate through our product range!
Drager Polytron 7000 fixed gas detector is a robust gas detector available for detecting more than 100 different gases. The Polytron 7000 is designed to satisfy all toxic and oxygen gas measurement applications and is simple and easy to use.
The Drager Polytron 7000 has a compact and durable GRP housing which is dust and water proof with an IP66/67 and NEMA 4 rating. It is also verified to SIL 2 specification with unsurpassed RFI resistance.
The Drager Polytron 7000 fixed gas detector can be equipped with a relay module to make it a stand alone device with two gas alarms and one fault relay. Software dongles allow the gas detector to be adapted to specific application needs such as sensor testing, diagnostics, data and event logging.
DRAGER POLYTRON 7000 FIXED GAS DETECTOR – KEY FEATURES
- Intuitive operation – Large graphic design and simple to use software menu ensures calibration and configuration are easy for the user to complete
- Intelligent sensors – The Polytron 7000 is able to detect over 100 different gases and with an embedded sensor memory maintaining the device couldn’t be simpler. Precalibrated sensors are used making the gas detector ideal for a virtually maintenance free transmitter
- Communication interfaces – Communication between the central control system can be 4 to 20 mA and digital for integration into any LONWORK*, PROFIBUS® or FOUNDATION fieldbus™ system architecture
- Software options – The Drager Polytron 7000 has a numerous software dongles with different functionality that will customize the transmitter to specific application needs: sensor test dongle, sensor diagnostic dongle and data dongle (please see the spec sheet for more information)
- Easy installation – The Drager Polytron 7000 comes with a docking station that can be preinstalled and protect the gas detector from dust and rain until commissioning: saving time and money. During commissioning the Polytron 7000 electronics is fixed by a quicklock mechanism into the docking station. Once the sensor is added the system is ready for operation
- Robust – Compact in design this fixed gas detector has a heavy duty GRP housing and has a NEMA and IP66/67 dust and water proof rating